Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Little About My Mission...

Hi, I'm Haley... 
Let's begin with a little bit about the reasons behind this blog...
For the last few years, I have been living in a multi-family house in New England, that I share with my husband, my 3 cats (yup that's too many, but they're cute... give me a break) and several of my in-laws (in their own apartments... not my spare bedroom or anything)  Not a terrible situation.  I know and trust my neighbors (I'm not just saying that, my in-laws are good people), My husband and I have MORE than enough room, and complete control over any renovations on our floor. 
Despite all that, I have not really been content here...
The house needs A LOT of work.  We have had some really big issues (read expensive) and it has been tenant property for close to a hundred years.  That being said, it also has enormous potential!  More on that later.

So here it is.... I am inviting you to join me on my journey of turning my house into a home, more than that, a haven!

I will be sharing my projects and progress, and maybe a reflection or two ;)
Please share any tips (I don't claim to be a professional, or even to really know what I am doing) or advice.  I am sure I could use it.

Thanks for reading, and I am looking forward to sharing this journey with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment